Ikebana Beginner Essentials Kit
This kit includes the basic essentials needed for any beginner Ikebana student. All items in the kit are purchased in Japan.
- Hasami: Traditional ikebana flower scissors. Suitable for cutting thick branches.
- 2 x Kenzans: The name kenzan (剣山) literally means sword mountain. This object is used in Moribana arrangements to hold flowers in place. Two sizes are provided in this kit.
- Nageire vase: One basic cylinder tall vase suitable to practise your nageire arrangements.
- Moribana vase: One basic moribana low vase to practise your moribana arrangements.
- Textbook: Book 1 & 2 of the Sogetsu Ikebana arrangements. The classes in the textbook can be marked off by your teacher, and when completed, your teacher can apply for you to receive your certificates from the headquarters in Tokyo.