BRISBANE - 2 DAY IKEBANA WORKSHOP
Learn the art of Japanese Flower arranging with Julia Rush in a 2 day workshop. This workshop is suited for professionals who already work with flowers - eg florists & stylists - and is catered to provide you with new techniques to add to your existing flower skillset.
During these two days you will learn how to:
- Complete a basic Moribana arrangement (low vase)
- Complete a basic Nageire arrangement (tall vase)
- Create freestyle arrangements to suit various spaces and occasions
- How you can use ikebana tools and techniques to replace flower foam and provide more environmentally friendly arrangements
- Challenge yourself creatively and develop new ways of thinking about your flower designs
All materials, containers and tools will be provided during the class. Lunch, coffee & tea provided.
You may take your fresh flower and foliage material home with you.
This workshop is limited to 10 students only.
Venue: BRISBANE TBC
Time & Date: 9AM-5PM Thursday 12th & Friday 13th August 2021