BRISBANE - IKEBANA BEGINNERS WORKSHOP
Learn the art of Japanese Flower arranging with Julia Rush in a 3 hour workshop. This workshop is suited for people who would like to learn the basics of ikebana.
During this 3 hour masterclass you will learn how to:
- Learn the basic principles of ikebana
- Complete a basic Moribana arrangement (low vase)
- Complete a basic Nageire arrangement (tall vase)
- Learn how you can use ikebana tools and techniques to replace flower foam and provide more environmentally friendly arrangements
- Challenge yourself creatively and develop new ways of thinking about how to arrange flowers in your space
All materials, containers and tools will be provided during the class.
You may take your fresh flower and foliage material home with you.
This workshop is limited to 10 students only.
Venue: BRISBANE TBC
Time & Dates:
- 9AM-12PM Sunday 15th August 2021
- 2PM-5PM Sunday 15th August 2021